The system captures the live feed from the webcam while the user watches the assessment video. For every second of the video length, the system analyzes a corresponding camera frame by tracking the face muscle movements and detecting facial micro expressions. Frames captured from the camera are deleted as soon as the analysis for the frame is completed, so Insights ADVISE does not store any of the camera frames. The detected facial micro expressions are classified into one of the 7 primary emotions categories.
Articles in this section
- How does the system recognize the emotions of a person?
- How does the emotion recognition technology work?
- How do you know the emotion recognition is accurate? How was it developed?
- What types of facial expressions does the emotion recognition recognize?
- Do I have to take off my glasses or hat (preferably to allow webcam to see face better)?
- How many archetypes are there in thinking styles?
- Is a thinking style perspective better than the other?
- What are the different thinking style archetypes?
- What are the difference among the three different thinking perspectives?